I don't depress you, reality does.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I need money, lots of it.

The other day I have seen a family of 5 people and 2 goats living in 2 huts in middle of nowhere. No electricity and you can imagine the rest "lack of things". 5 members were a old man, his son(assumption), daughter in law, their 2 sons.( again assumption)
I talked to old man. They were sort of nomads. They plan to stay there for 2 months in that place.It didn't seem like they will be making any money above what they need to survive. They looked happy.
Why do I need more money? Because, I am jealous. Real estate guys, lawyers, politicians, police, bureaucrats, naxalites, my friends,...
And most of time I feel all these guys don't deserve the money they are earning. Ok, ok, How do I make money? Start reading self help books, invest in stock markets, do some contracts, stop my expenditure,...
But do I have enough time, aptitude, skills for all these?
Instead, I prefer the state of mind the old guy I met was in.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home