I don't depress you, reality does.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Bluetooth

Ever wondered why "Bluetooth" is named so? It seems he was the guy who unified Denmark and Norway in 10th Century. And everybody knows where these mobile standards, names .. come from.
Ok, this is not meant to be blog for General knowledge. I am actually kind of burdened with too many protocals on my gadgets. Bluetooth, WiFi, Infrared, USB, GPRS,... What shall I use to browse net over my smart phone? How do I transfer images captured on my phone to Laptop?
Can I play a chess game with my son over Infrared or WiFi? How do I transfer and then make sense with data from my GPS? Each question has an answer. But do I have capability to assimilate all this and then take advantage of all these things. And then, what? go for "World Domination".
Yeah, I have got remote chance, if I stop this here and start reading " Manual for Nokia 6600".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home