I don't depress you, reality does.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Privacy

Ok, now that I have announced my blog to world,( Hyperbole) I have new issues to deal with. A friend was asking me, If I really want to blog. I guess, I understood his question. It's single word "Privacy".
Do I want to reveal everything about my life? Do I want to let others know my habits, online and offline? Do want to expose my ignorance? ...lot of such questions.
It's unortunate that, we live in a kind of environment , where there is no real freedom. If I speak my mind and If I recollect my memories, my existence itself will be at stake. I mean offline existence.;)
So I guess, I will be moderate in my expression, gingerly making my way through minefield called society. Yeah, I will be making mistakes, hurting others and at times myself. But then, it's worth commiting blunders than wondering what it would be like.:)
So I continue with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home